Fagerstroem 2nd Generation Technochanter Electronic Chanter. Now with drone sound !
The new 2nd Generation Technochanter is now available and the great news is that it now has drone sound included. In addition, it comes with two
chanter sounds options, Great Highland bagpipes and Scottidsh Small Pipes.
Battery life in audio mode is up to 40h when using SR44 (155mAh) batteries. With earphones connected and sound off, the chanter enters a power saving
mode after approx. 30 seconds. In this mode the batteries will last for months. This means there is no need to unplug the earphones at short brakes.
- Drone sound and two different chanter sounds: GHB and Smallpipes
- Plays a basic scale, with an additional C natural in GHB mode
- Key can be preset to A, key of Bb and key of C
- Built in sound metronome with visual blinking LED
- Low A can be tuned between 433Hz and 533Hz in GHB mode, and 216Hz and 267Hz in Smallpipes mode
- Fits in your pocket: only Ø16 x 233 mm
- Contains all the electronics as well as the batteries: no extra box to plug i.
- MIDI output. (MIDI cable sold separately)
Price does not include headphone. Batteries are included.
Casque standard de baladeur (non inclus).