Flux Bagpipe Humidity Case
Maintaining a constant humidity for your Drones, Bag & Reeds is game-changing to achieve a consistently rich sound from your Pipes.
Constant humidity will increase the longevity of your instrument, as the case protects your Pipes from extremely dry & extremely wet climates with
2-way humidity control. Meaning there is lesser risk of warps & cracks in the wood of your Bagpipe, and reeds will remain fresher for longer.
With the FLUX Bagpipe Humidity Case, you will notice a drastic improvement in the quality of sound you are able to consistently achieve. The Chanter
& Drones will settle quicker during a practice, meaning not only will your pipes be easier to tune, but will stay in tune for longer with less
- Customisable-Cut Foam Inserts For Drones
- Assorted Pockets for Piping Tools / Accessories
- 65% 2-Way Humidity Control Boveda Gel Pack (x2)
- Internal Humidity & Temperature Display
- Humidifies for 2-3 Months
- Made from Scratch & Impact Resistant Polypropylene (PP)
- Airtight + Watertight + Dust-Proof
- In-Built Pressure Regulation Valve
- Travel Compliant
- Padded Shoulder Strap & Handles for Comfortable Carrying
- Durable Wheels & Adjustable Telescopic Handle
Through testing with Scottish Power Pipe Band, it is found that the optimal storage humidity for the Bagpipe is 65%.
The Gel-Humidity packs supplied with the FLUX Performance Humidity Case ensure that the sealed environment inside is 65% humidity constantly, and can
be monitored on the digital hygrometer display.
All Scottish Power Pipers use this case to achieve the most stable, rich and consistent sound.
Case Includes :
Hygrometer with 1x Battery
Velcro Attached Internal Zip Pockets
2x Humidity Packs
Customisable Foam Insert
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap